We've been working with Tyler on getting him potty trained. We got him a little potty right after his 2nd birthday. He liked sitting on it, but never did anything on it. So we bought some big boy Toy Story undies, some m&m's for bribery, and jumped right into it. I had a deadline because I wanted him potty trained before #2 arrives. After several accidents, setting the timer for reminders, and lots of cheering and encouragement, the boy is potty trained! The potty chair is now put away and he goes on the big boy potty! And despite the looks of the picture below, Tyler loves it and is pretty proud of himself. I love not having to change diapers, but that will change here pretty quickly with baby brother on his way. But I will happily change all of his little diapers to have him here!
This is too funny. I think my favorite is the pic of him coloring while sitting on his potty with the most essential accessory of all...his socks. : ) what a cutie! So excited to see your two boys interact.
1 comment:
This is too funny. I think my favorite is the pic of him coloring while sitting on his potty with the most essential accessory of all...his socks. : ) what a cutie! So excited to see your two boys interact.
Post a Comment