
Blake left on January 26th, 2011. It was exciting, but of course hard to say goodbye, knowing that I won't see him for 2 whole years!
Tyler loves his Uncle Blake!
Blake and his BFF Devin, or as some of the grandkids call him "Uncle Friend".
Blake is the best kid I know. He is such a stalwart young man and has such an excitement for sharing the gospel. He has such a great sense of humor and we all really miss that. But there's no other place I'd rather have him be. I look up to him so much and love reading his letters and seeing how much he has grown and how he is helping to change other people's lives. God be with you til we meet again brother!
1 comment:
No way! My brother is serving in Charlotte!!! He has only 4 months left. Ask Blake if he knows an Elder Haymond. So cool!
Post a Comment