
Last night we went to Wal-Mart to get some groceries for Family Home Evening. Tyler loves macaroni and cheese (Great Value Thick & Creamy is the best- cheaper and better than Kraft) and was excited that I got a few boxes. We had already had dinner, but he kept saying in the car that he wanted to go home and make 'wacawoni and cheethe' (as he was grasping a box in his car seat). I finally convinced him that it was too late and that we would have some tomorrow for lunch.
Well this morning at 7 am Tyler woke up and yelled, "Mommy. I want my wacawoni and cheethe!" Boy that kid has got a memory like no other! Luckily I was able to distract him enough so we didn't have to have macaroni and cheese for breakfast. Oh this kid cracks me up.
1 comment:
haha! Yet again, Tyler makes my day!
Post a Comment