Thursday, March 31, 2011

Better Late Than Never. Halloween 2010

Go ahead, laugh at me for posting this 5 months late. I'm laughing at myself. But really, I just wanted to document somewhere our fun Halloween costumes from 2010. I'm trying to catch up a bit before our bundle of joy gets here, so bear with me.
Tyler was obsessed with Toy Story for awhile. Still one of his favorites, but at least we're not watching everyday anymore! So I thought it appropriate that we dress up from the movie. Introducing Woody, Jessie, and Buzz Lightyear!





3 comments:

Amie Orton said...

no one's laughing their just relieved that now they can post what they did last easter. You're Halloween costume's are ADORABLE! Tyler is really one of hte cutest boys ever. I mean that. I'm excited to hear the news of the new li'l guy and what name you chose. For the record I didn't vote joseph because I want to use it. I know we both can but I can I was just bein dumb. But I like Bennet dean too and actually all of them! Can't wait to hear.
\
amie

Richardson Five said...

Oh my goodness how did I not see these costumes? So cute and funny...I love it!

Just catching up on your blog. So fun!

Peggy Merrell said...

Hey, you can post from 2 years ago if you want to! I'm totally entertained by your pictures, Megan. And your Halloween costumes are the CUTEST ever! You're so clever and creative! Loved all your pictures! Thanks for the good update! I mean, I knew all these events took place, and I was there for many of them, but it's just fun to see it on your blog! Love ya!