Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

As per our tradition, we participated in the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving. I was a wuss and didn't run it. I use pregnancy as an excuse too often! Instead I chatted with my friend Katie whose husband was running and pushing their son Dylan in the stroller (Dylan and Ty are in the same nursery and are good buddies). But Jake ran it and did fantastic! And of course my "little" brother Blake ran it and creamed the Turkey. He does every year. Way to go guys!




And what's Thanksgiving with out a little fishing at "Wal-Mart Pond"? There is a golf course right next to Wal-Mart by my parents' house and we have done a many fishing trip there and have always called it Wal-Mart Pond.



Tyler has been telling me the past week or so that he wants to go to Wal-Mart to get a Spiderman fishing pole and to go fishing. This kid has learned quickly that you can get everything you need at Wal-Mart. That's my boy.

No comments: