Pardon all of the belated posts, but like I said before, I'm playing catch up. Remember how Jake and I are awesome match makers and helped our friends Jesse and Stacie find each other? Well, we figured they're pretty much indebted to us forever, so we make them hang out with us on a pretty regular basis. And we really like Scott and Alisse so we make them hang out with us too. It usually involves food (most often pizza, and an occasional veggie tray, because we're real healthy like that...), games, and a lot of laughing. It also has involved a lot of baby talk since Scott and Alisse have the most darling little girl Lucy, and both Stacie and I are expecting.
This particular night in December we made gingerbread houses, after eating pizza of course. And our masterpieces:

Scott & Alisse

Stacie & Jesse (with Scott looking on with complete glee at their fine handy work)

Jake & Megan (pardon the red eyes, no time for editing!)
No comments:
Post a Comment