Monday, January 10, 2011

Wisconsin Interview!


Well, right now I'm missing my hubby who I just dropped off at the airport. My Jakers is going to be headed to Wisconsin today to meet with Strand Associates- the company that he interviewed with that I talked about in my previous post. They liked him so much that they wanted to meet with him in person, not just via video conference. So they're flying him out there, paying for his hotel, taking him out to lunch and dinner tomorrow, and introducing him to a bunch of the people that he could potentially be working with (including the hiring people!). Just to be clear, the potential job is here in Phoenix, but their headquarters are in WI. I don't think I could move to WI in the middle of the Winter! I'm so proud of him and all of his hard work. I feel like we have been so blessed by our Heavenly Father. He lets us go through trials and struggles, but is so ready to bless when we are faithful. It's not easy all the time, but so worth it. We're hoping for a job offer, so keep him in your prayers!

Tyler was so sad when Jake got out of the car and headed into the airport. He kept saying, "I want my Dadda. Tyler fly on the airplane." Boy, how that kid loves his daddy! That makes two of us! Jake's parents got him a new suit for graduation that we just picked up today, and boy was he handsome! They'll have to hire him, looking that sharp! Thanks Mom & Dad Richardson! I wish I had a picture to share with you, but the camera was packed in his suitcase.

7 comments:

Andrea Hale said...

That is so great! I totally understand...It would be hard to let Chris go too! We will keep you in our prayers. They're crazy if they don't hire him, he's one of the best and hard working people we know! :) Good luck and keep us posted!

Kris and Megan said...

I'm so glad for you guys! You DO deserve these blessings, I can't think of a more deserving couple :) Congrats to Jake on graduating and I know he'll do great at the interview. I've only met him a few times, but he's just one of those people that is a likeable good guy! And how sweet how much Tyler loves his Daddy. My Landon is the same way! We'll pray he's get an offer, and I am THRILLED it's here in Phoenix still!!

Erin said...

Good luck!! I hope he gets a fabulous offer!

And I love your new family photo. Seriously Megan, Tyler could not be any cuter! You look great too! Your hair is so long!

salena said...

that's awesome, he'll do great!

linds said...

My home! Wisconsin is wonderful and you could totally move there in the winter! Good luck Jake! We sure hope you get it!

Becca Bingham said...

That is great! I hope things work out! Keep us posted!

Joe and Katie said...

Good Luck! (Though my selfish deisres wishes it were an interview in NM) Luv ya!