
10 more days and my babe will be an ASU graduate! I'm so proud of him and the hard work he's put into school (all while working and being a great daddy and husband). And now the job search is on! Jake has an interview with an engineering company tomorrow via video conference with the big whigs of the company in Wisconsin. It's a company called Strand Associates. He'll do great, but keep him in your prayers!
8 comments:
Yay for Jake!!! (and for you!) That is exciting and any company would be crazy not to hire him. And I LOVE your new family picture! That is a grand-slam shot of all 3 of you!
I second on the adorable new family picture. Please tell your hubby to look for jobs in Albuquerque because #1 the job market is better here.
#2 the weather is way better here. and most importantly
#3 Christan and I would be utterly elated.
Do you need any more reasons?
That is so awesome! I really hope he can find a job quickly!
That's terrific. Congrats to Jake and all of his hard work
So exciting!!! I agree that any company would be loco if they didn't hire Jake. If they only knew his wife, they would hire him without an interview. : ) Absolutely adorable family picture, as well. (you have on the cutest shirt!!!)
Woah, sometimes I find out more through your blog than I do during our morning phone calls. How did the interview go? And wait... that's an AMAZING picture! You all look so cute. I love Ty's smile! We need to actually get together sometime soon.
How did the interview go?! Hope you enjoy the time to celebrate!
We are super proud of you Jake!!! Way to go!
Post a Comment