Here Jake is with his brother Scott after a big, yummy Thanksgiving dinner. Can you tell they are brothers? They sleep exactly the same!

It's kind of become a tradition that we run the Turkey Trot each year on Thanksgiving morning. Jake did AWESOME and I, well, I FINISHED! I came down with something a few days before the race and had a lot of chest congestion which made it hard to breathe. But we ran it anyways and had a fun time. Next year I'll keep up with my sisters who finished in 53 and 57 minutes- they are animals!

Don't you just want to squeeze this boy? He is so much fun and has learned so much the past few months. He's beginning to respond to things we say. When we ask him if he wants to go outside he'll whip his head around, point to the door, and most times will respond with a big raspy "yeeaaahhh!". He loves pulling himself up onto everything and will probably start walking here in just a few weeks!

More sleeping pictures...

Doesn't Mike look comfy... not! For some reason those Richardson boys love sleeping on the ground. I don't get it!

Tyler playing a duet with his cousin Eli. They're best buds and have so much fun together. They were so cute banging on the piano together.

We gave Ty his first hair cut. He did NOT like it at all. Sorry the before picture is sideways- forgot to change it before I posted it. Check out that Mohawk!

I've never really cut hair before, especially a crying, wiggly baby's hair. So it didn't turn out great, but not too bad either.

Jake's mom works for Mesa United Way and they get free tickets to concerts all the time. So she got tickets to the Jo Dee Messina concert at the Mesa Arts Center. It was actually a really fun concert. It was way informal with an audience of only about 200-300 people. She was taking questions from the audience and taking requests. We had a blast. Apparently Jake likes to close his eyes in ALL pictures. We took several pictures that night and this was as good as we could get!

6 comments:
That boy is just too cute! I am coming out there over MLK weekend. Let's plan something.
looks like a fun month! and yes, i DO want to squeeze your little boy! great job running in the turkey trot! we normally run in one, too, but we didn't get to this year!
Tyler is soooooo CUTE!!! I love the pix of him sitting in the road (?) with leaves swirling around him. So darling! Can you email me that pix? Also loved the one of him and Eli banging on the piano! Oh, and the Richardson Bros sleeping is hilarious!
you look so gorgeous in the second to last picture! and like your mama...i LOVE the one of tyler in the leaves. adorable! so does life ever slow down? i miss playing. i guess it's good to be busy though. a new stage of life...motherhood! i am determined to lose 10 lbs by jan 1! wanna join me in my quest?
i love your family turkey trot tradtion. way to go having healthy family traditions. we just have eat, eat, eat. sleep, watch movie eat. AND it shows, so I want to be like you. Anyway. Your li'll Ty is so so so cute. I want to meet him! I'm gonna be there on Dec. 12th.-15 or 16th. So I hope I get to see all your family, because lets face it, you guys rock. I secretly wish you were my inlaws too.. i have in law envy :)
Tyler was so cute in his dalmation costume. Great job on the turkey trot. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment