Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween! We had a great time with our sweet little puppy Ty. He loved wearing his costume and loved to look at himself in the mirror. I don't blame him! I mean look at that face! We didn't really feel like it was "legit" for us to take him trick or treating because he doesn't even really eat candy yet. So we went with my sister Cindy and her kids (at least Claire can eat candy).



Tyler loves his Uncle Ben (and his pizza!)


Our Trick or Treating buddies.


Our crawling pup!


The family. We're kind of lame and didn't dress up.


Getting some loves from Grandma Richardson


Happy Halloween!

13 comments:

Alisa said...

What a cute little puppy!!! I love his costume. He is such a cute boy!

Anonymous said...

Awwww what a cute little crawling puppy!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh my goodness! Cutest lil puppy ever!

salena said...

That puppy costume is adorable!

Peggy Merrell said...

He is so adorable, I can't even find the words to describe him! Let's just say if I could have a doggie like that, I'd get one in a heartbeat!

Kenna said...

Oh he really is just Yummy!! That cutest puppy I've ever seen!!!!

Kris and Megan said...

what an adorable little puppy! :)

Cindy Spratling said...

What an adorable Pippy. I mean Puppy.
haha. I'm funny.

The Bowles said...

he's the cutest lil puppy ever! looks like you had a fun evening with the fam!

Carly Nichols said...

Tyler is so cute in his costume!!! No worries, Jordan and I were lame this year too with costumes!

Bryce and Jamie said...

What a cute little boy!!! I loved his costume!

Tarah said...

He looks so cute in his little puppy costume!

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

He looks adorable!