
Tyler LOVES his grandpa (almost as much as Grandpa loves him!). Isn't this picture great? I think it just captures what a jolly guy my dad is.

Yesterday Ty went on several walks with his grandpa and each time brought me back "flowers". He's only 9 1/2 months and already he's a sweet momma's boy!

Well, Tyler is finally crawling! He is getting into all sorts of fun things and exploring all the cupboards and baskets in our house. To be honest I have loved watching him get into things. I'm sure that will wear off fast, but I'm just so glad he's finally moving around. He is so much happier now that he can move on his own. This isn't the greatest picture, but he was trying to pull all the Ensigns out of the basket under our coffee table

And this is my handsome Jake-o. He volunteers at the public works department in Fountain Hills. Last week he got to ride around town with the town engineer and learn some cool engineery stuff. This is his "Hi, I'm a friendly business man" pose. I love Jake's cheesiness. Seriously though, isn't he a total hottie in his work clothes? Don't answer that... only I can say that.
4 comments:
I love all the sleeping pictures. How sweet.
That little Tyler has some of the ooiest thighs I have ever seen. (Thank you Christan for a word that describes baby fat)
Tyler and your dad look like twins!
I didn't know Jake and Brad had a painting company. Your guys' husbands are so handy and amazing!!!! And I love how both of you are talk so adorably about your husbands. What wonderful marriages! I wish I was near you guys, I miss you and Raylene!!!
And PS I know you didn't want to hear it but Jake really is so handsome. And you look GORGEOUS!
ah sorry your little ty was sick! that's no fun. so glad your hubby had the perfect touch to get him to sleep though, that is pretty sweet :)
Post a Comment