Monday, October 12, 2009

Our Ty Guy

Tyler loves his daddy. He has been REALLY sick this past week. He woke up Tuesday night with a temperature of 103.4- a mother's nightmare! He had the hardest time sleeping and I was just beside myself with how to get him to sleep. Jake on the other hand had the magic touch. How does he do it?






Tyler's first experience watching conference. He especially liked the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. That boy loves his music!



Tyler is doing much better now. I am so thankful for Tylenol, Motrin, temporal thermometers, and a husband who holds the priesthood to help our little guy get back to being himself!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Ty is SO CUTE! Watching your baby get in to things is fun. I still think its funny to watch Brycen especially when he is trying not to get caught!

Nikki said...

He is getting so big! And so handsome!

Taryn said...

Having a sick baby is the worst! I'm glad he's feeling better and how fun that he's getting around so well now! That makes your job easier and harder all at the same time :)