Thursday, October 1, 2009

Little Notes and Eye Liner

When we were first married I liked to leave notes every once in awhile for Jake on the bathroom mirror with dry erase markers. The other day I came home from work to find this sweet note.


It says:
Meg, Just wanted to say you are the best, can't wait to come home to be with you. Love, your secret boyfriend

Aww. What a sweetie. I actually didn't discover it until Jake got home (who has time to go to the bathroom when you're taking care of a 9 month old!). So as soon as I saw it I came rushing out to kiss him on the cheek and tell him thanks. Then Jake says, "I hope I didn't ruin your eye liner." Huh? You used eye liner? Oh how I love this guy. He knows how to use his resources!

Note to self- eye liner comes off easier without windex.

3 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

AWWW! What a sweet husband!!

Cindy Spratling said...

Oh my! I am crying because I'm laughing so hard. That is the best Jake story! :)

Kamilla said...

That's so cute! What a nice husband!