
Jake's been playing in an indoor soccer league for the past couple months. It's out in Queen Creek at the new Barney Family Sports Complex. It has been really fun to see Jake play. He's never really played soccer before and ended up being one of the team's greatest players. He's one of their top scorers! His all time high was 5 goals in one game! All of the guys on the team come up after the games and tell me what an animal Jake is. They're all so impressed he picked it up so fast. I love watching Jake play because he gives it his all, but doesn't get to worked up when the refs give bad calls and stuff. Their season just ended and his team only lost one game (and that was because they had 1/2 the team with red cards and they didn't have enough players to play!). This picture is of Jakey boy with his 2 good friends that he grew up with: Curtis and Jesse. Check out how sweaty they all are. They seriously never stop running. It's crazy! I love having an athletic husband. I can't wait for Jake to be able to teach Tyler how to play sports. I think it will be so fun!
Tyler with Grandma Richardson at the last soccer game.
Tyler with Grandma Richardson at the last soccer game.
3 comments:
How fun that they still get together and play sports! I havent seen them in a long time..we'll need to have a get together one of these days!
Thats my husbandddddd! They look so cute and sweaty! hah
What a SWEET baby! Are you guys coming north for Maise's graduation?
Post a Comment