
"Okay everybody, I heard about this radio contest from my sister so I thought I'd send a picture of Brooklyn because I know I think she's stinking cute. Mix 96.9 is doing "Baby Idol"-Season 3 and the top 200 contestants will battle it out in round 2 where they will then narrow it down to the Top 50 finalists. The Top 50 will then compete in the Finals Round where the Grand Prize Winner gets $2000.00 and the title of Mix 96.9 Baby Idol.
This is where I need everybody's help. Today, Friday May 1st starting at Noon, people can begin voting for their favorite baby. Her picture is located in Gallery #2 (I think like the 10th baby) but here is the direct link to make it super simple for you to find it. (Click here.) Just click on "Vote for me" and enter your email address to vote for her. You can vote for her everyday from a valid email address. To make it worth your time, I'm giving away a $50 dollar Gift Certificate to any store/restaurant of your choice if Brooklyn becomes the next Baby Idol. All you have to do is cut and paste this post onto your blog and then leave me a comment on my blog (or email me at bradbowles3@gmail.com) telling me you voted for Brooklyn and also that you posted this post on your blog too (to help spread the word)! If you have a facebook account, you can also upload this picture of her and tell people to vote for her there as well....and then you will have double the chances of winning the gift card. (send me a message on facebook if you do, so I know to enter your name twice into the drawing) Since this is an ongoing contest to try and narrow it down to the cutest baby...every time/day you vote for her send me an email or comment, and you'll have an even better chance of winning the 50 BUCKS!
If Brooklyn does happen to be the next Baby Idol, I'll be using a computer program my friend created to randomly choose a winner out of all the comments left on my blog, email, and facebook. There are tons of cute babies entered in the contest, but if you think Brooklyn is cute too, she'd love your vote every day....! It's never to early to start saving for your kids college education...and to help pay for the next baby on the way....(40 DAYS left!) Thanks for everybody's help! You rock!"
So go ahead! Vote for sweet Brooklyn. Vote for her everyday! Vote for her from all of your email accounts!

No comments:
Post a Comment