Thursday, May 7, 2009

Photo Shoot

I love my sweet Tyler! He is such a joy to have in our family and makes us smile everyday. He's getting over an ear infection and some pretty bad congestion right now. It's made for some pretty restless nights. But then my little boy smiles at me and all the frustration leaves. How can you not love a sweet face like this:



Thanks Raylene for the photo shoot!

20 comments:

Kamilla said...

Oh he is so cute, I love the second picture!

Anonymous said...

I like the first one! His little giggle is sooo cute!

Nikki said...

SO ADORABLE!!! I hate to tell this, but he doesn't look anything like a Richardson. Good thing my kids look 100% Richardson, let you off the hook!

Cindy Spratling said...

um, i think i might actually eat him when i see you tomorrow. he is so dang cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

What a cutie! My mom said he is just about the cutest little guy she's ever seen.....

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

Those are so CUTE! I love the one with his fingers in his mouth - so yummy!

Richardson Five said...

Those are great photos!!! He is such a handsome little dude. I love little guys in big guys clothes. I just want to kiss his cheeks.

Macey said...

Happy Mother's Day! Cute pictures

Joe and Katie said...

Someday I want to see how cute that little guy is in real life!

Erin said...

Megan he is absolutely the cutest little guy ever! What great photos!

Jeremeamia said...

Jake, he is even more of a stud than you.

Peggy Merrell said...

Megan, he is the cutest little boy! Ya just can't even look at him without smiling! Why, I'm smiling right now just thinking about Tyler! :>)

Dawn Davis said...

Oh, he is so cute!!

mattnalisa said...

He is so cute! We need to play! We miss you guys :)

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

oh my gosh, Megan! He is adorable!!

karajason said...

Tyler is so cute! They grow so fast. I saw you went on a camping trip to Big Lake on Lisa's blog. How fun!

MeL said...

What a handsome little man! Seriously, I just might want to kidnap him and keep him as my own! Congrats on making such an attractive baby!

Anonymous said...

Hey send me an email so I can invite you to my blog! cdwelton@hotmail.com

Becca Bingham said...

Hey I need your e-mail address so I can add you to our blog! r2bingham@gmail.com E-mail it to me1

The Lowes said...

He is just precious! You guys did good!