Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Drumrolllllll......

Alright all you folks the time has come! We had our ultrasound this afternoon and no doubt about it... we're having a little boy! We are so excited! He'll be the first grandson on the Merrell side, and he'll have a little cousin the exact same age on the Richardson side (My sister in law is due with a little boy on the exact same day!). I'm sure he'll be strikingly handsome, just like his daddy! Thanks for all your votes, and for those of you who voted for a boy- you win!
Yep! He's a boy! Look at that cute little toosh!

Kind of creepy, I know, but so precious too. Look at those eyes. And that white circle just right of his head is one of his little arms pushing up. It was so fun to see him moving around and kicking (my bladder). I can't wait to have him out of my tummy and in my arms. Hooray for little boys! Grandpa Merrell- here's the start of your football team!

21 comments:

KaraLyn said...

I'm so excited for you guys! All your little girls will have a big brother!

Kris and Megan said...

Alright for BOYS!!!!!!! Isn't it the best to just KNOW what's wiggling around in there! Congrats!

Megan Ford said...

I knew it was going to be a little boy. Cindy and Lisa kept having girls so you needed a boy. Congrats!

Simple Life said...

Megan and Jake, I about got tears in my eyes as I read that you are having a BOy! it brings me back to when I found out I was having Michael. Pregnancy is so cool, one of the best things I have done with my life. You will see when you first hold him in your arms! Im so excited for you. Can I have your address??

Anonymous said...

I knew it! YA! I am so excited for you! I love to babysit so as soon as your little cutie comes out... give me a holla! Love and Miss you guys!

Annamarie said...

That's awesome!!! Congratulations!

Richardson Five said...

Yea! That's great! We are so excited for you guys!

Cindy Spratling said...

JEALOUS! JK, we are happy for you guys. Can't wait to see what a boy from Merrell posterity will look like. Love you guys!

Kenna said...

Yay! It IS possible! That is so exciting! Congratulations I'm so happy for you:)

Unknown said...

super exciting!! (besides the fact I got to tell Dev his guess was incorrect!) j/k. Boys are super fantastic! You guys are in for tons of fun!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

YAAAAY!

I can already imagine him being a Jake Jr- he'll be so super cute!

YAAAY!

Stacy said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see what he looks like! What are you gonna name him?! Good luck!

Stephanie said...

Yeah, congrats! Boys are fun. I know you guys will be great parents...it will be fun to see what he looks like when he comes out.

Becca said...

ROCK ON! Congrats!!! I tagged you, by the way :)

Macey said...

Congrats!

karajason said...

Congratulations! And how fun that you are due the same day as your sister in law!

Eric said...

i'm so excited for you guys!! what fun you'll have with a little boy running around! it will be hard to pick out a good name, since i know there are a few that you could NEVER name your child because of certain students... i could never name mine dakota or preston! ahah congrats again!

Stephanie said...

Megan, I unblocked my blog...I found a setting that doesn't let search engines find you, so I feel a little better about it.

mollie said...

Megan, I just stumbled across your blog and I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Dec. 22nd is my anniversary!

Jen said...

Congrats to you both!

Kim and Matt said...

Hey Megan - I am so sad you are not teaching anymore! I was hoping I could come do observation hours with you. Darn. But I am glad you have decided to become a mommy. Good for you. Hope all is well.