So Jake and I just returned from a fun filled week Girls Camp. What a fun time! We went with the 4th year girls to "A Camp." We went to Blue Ridge Reservoir and went canoing and had a blast. Then spent the last 2 days at Camp Lomia. We absolutely loved it and Jake is hoping that we'll get to go again next year. (Pictures to come later) After Girls Camp I think Jake is kind of hoping for a girl. I was pleasantly surprised by how much he enjoyed interacting with the girls this week. If our little one is a girl- she's totally going to be a daddy's girl. Then Jake was watching some of his football highlight videos from high school and I can totally see him being all psyched to teach his boys football. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Tomorrow is the day we find out! I personally think we've got ourselves a boy, but wouldn't be surprised at all if it's a girl. I'm so indecisive! Anyways, get your vote in if you haven't already- my doctor's appointment is tomorrow at 4:30, so if you're really interested then check back at about 6:30 or so.
Oh, also- I have a job interview tomorrow with the University of Phoenix being an enrollment counselor. We'll see how it goes. It sounds a little scary- I'll have to role play a phone call and everything- that just screams a red face to me. Anyways, sorry for the lack of pictures, but my camera is trashy and I don't feel like looking anything cool up on the internet.
4 comments:
Woohoo!!! I can't wait to check back tomorrow and see what your little bundle of joy will be! Dev thinks it will be a girl. He said because everyone is having girls right now, so it must be a girl. Haha! I on the other hand am not a very good guesser, so I will just wait and check back tomorrow. Have so much fun at your appointment!!! And- we had a blast at camp. You guys helped to make it so much fun!! Talk to you soon!
I'm very curious to see what this little one is! I'll have to laugh if it's a girl, but how fun will that be to have all those girl cousins...they can all be EFY and college roomies! And if it's a boy maybe we can have some hope that it is possible to have a boy!;) Have Fun tomorrow!
Hooray Meg! How exciting that you are going to find out. Hope its a girl so you and Rays baby can be best buds too!.
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you!! I would be fun to have a girl since both Lisa and Cindy are having girls. I'll have to check back later today and see what you are going to have. Love ya!
ps I'm so sorry I didn't call ya when you were up here. I'm such a bad cousin, but next time you're up here or I'm down there we'll have to play!!
Post a Comment