haha. OH this so kills me. That second picture. OH, so funny. Good job running again! I started babysitting kids and stopped running cuz i have to be ready to recieve kids early then I'm mentally pooped. But wow it feels good to run. I miss it.!
Amie- Cindy told me about your experience running w/your friend and the old man who came up behind you. Ha ha ha! That needs to be told on the blog. So funny!
4 comments:
haha. OH this so kills me. That second picture. OH, so funny. Good job running again! I started babysitting kids and stopped running cuz i have to be ready to recieve kids early then I'm mentally pooped. But wow it feels good to run. I miss it.!
Amie- Cindy told me about your experience running w/your friend and the old man who came up behind you. Ha ha ha! That needs to be told on the blog. So funny!
seriously so funny. and i totally know the feeling!! wish i could come running with you... I need to start up so bad and just haven't.
Megs.... This is hillarious, and your boys melt my heart.
Post a Comment