Saturday, November 20, 2010

Baby Richardson #2


So Baby Richardson #2 will be joining our family on April 25th (Jake's birthday!) and we couldn't be more excited! What a relief it was that we were able to get pregnant so soon after my miscarriage. We'll be finding out what he/she is next Wednesday. Will Tyler have a baby brother or sister? Take our poll to the right. While we're at it, any good name ideas for us?

9 comments:

Nikki said...

I am so super excited for you guys and I am glad someone else is taking a turn in the family! You saved me from doing it again!

Kris and Megan said...

WOO HOO! :) I am so excited for you guys. I'm due just two days after Kris' birthday, how funny! I am guessing girl, that's what I'm picturing you guys with in the hospital for some reason :) Let's get together soon! What days are good for you?

The Zaugg family said...

congrats!!!! I'm excited for you. sorry to hear you had a miscarriage. i say a boy cuz that's the popular thing right now. :)

HILLARY said...

That's exciting! I say girl!

Hina Schneider said...

Congrats! This is soooo exciting and we are soooo happy for you guys. Miss you guys and keep us posted.

Alisa said...

I am so happy for you guys!!

Andrea Hale said...

So glad you're back... I just got back in the blogger world too. :) We see each other though, so I'm still in the loop. hahah About the baby... who knows!! I am excited to hear in two days though (and a little jealous)! :) A boy would be so fun for Ty though!

Cindy Spratling said...

FINALLY! Even though I see you all the time, I still love to see new stuff on da blog. You summed it all up pretty good! And yes, it's intimidating to read awesome blogs, but you're right, it's for your own family and people will love reading it. Besides, one picture of Ty is going to out-do anyones blog anyhow! Stinkin cutey! So... should I spoil it now and let everyone know you are having a ...... ? Nah, I'll let you tell. See you soon,

Amie Orton said...

yahoo!
you two would be so cute with a little girl..
but I think in the merrel family he might need a boy to help him hold his ground. But how could you get a boy any cuter then the one you've got? NO really, he is abnormally cute. I love him and I don't even know him much...
Boy: ummm tanner?
Girl: Macie or hmmm what goes with tyler..Eliza.
i don't know if that goes with tyler but I like it for you. I just like it in general.

can't i just say amen to your soapbox post? I think everyone (more especially us girls, i mean women) just can't help but compare. I have to fight the urge to compare so often. i find a happy place where i don't need anything else in life, can accept myself for the unique things about my life,self, children ect and then time goes on and suddenly, I'm so frustrated and down and BAM whoops I realized because I'm comparing to someone else....KNOCK it off. That's what I tell myself.

Anywho. that was my soapbox..

Can't wait to see you again SOME day.

amie