Thursday, December 17, 2009

More pictures

I haven't been able to get all of the pictures yet, but here are just a few more. I'll post more when I get them. This one's a little blurry, but I thought it was so funny.



12 comments:

Joe and Katie said...

How is it that you are even more beautiful as a mommy. In the last picture Tyler looks just like your Dad, Megs. Once again. He is so cute.

Nikki said...

Those are wonderful!

Liz said...

so cute and perfect you three are

salena said...

Oh hey skinny minny...not fair! :) I love these pictures, you guys are too cute!

Kenna said...

What great pictures!!! Tyler looks like a baby Dean Merrell, I Love it...SO CUTE!!

The Bowles said...

ok pottery barn family! love the adorable pictures! can't wait to partay on sat for his little party! hope he likes his presents from brooke and maddie... p.s. you're super skinny! nice job!

Bryce and Jamie said...

What a cute and happy family!! Happy Birthday Tyler! :)

Mallory said...

What cute pictures! And your little Ty is ADORABLE! Doesn't a year go by so much faster once you've had a baby. I wish there was some way to make it stop!

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

So super cute!!!!! You all look dashing! I love Ty-bo!

Tarah said...

What a cute little family! Hope you guys are doing well. You can come visit anytime we are home quite a bit these days.

Peggy Merrell said...

That first picture of you both kissing Tyler is so funny and cute I can hardly stand it!!! I love these pictures, Megan!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Richardson Five said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is one cute family!