
Today is Jake's first day back at ASU. He has an awesome, but very busy schedule. He works all day Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Has classes from 7:30-5:45 on Tuesday and Thursday. Then Monday after work he volunteers/interns out in Fountain Hills for 4 hours. Then on Wednesday after work he has a long lab from 4:30-7:30. Can I just brag a little bit about my husband? This man is great! He works so hard at the things he does. Doesn't matter what it is- school, work, church callings. He's such a go getter. I know if I did all the things he does I would come home so pooped. But not Jake. He comes home so excited to see me and Ty and so ready to take him so I can have a breather. Then he most often sets the table and gets to work picking up things and doing cleaning that I somehow didn't get to that day. For real? I never thought I'd have someone that great. But I do! I love you Jake!
5 comments:
i love hearing stories about nice husbands. they just make me so happy. Men are definately NOT all pigs or jerks as portrayed so many times. (although many can be) So especially when a sweet man has a sweet wife that appreciates it.. aah.. it's just the best thing ever. Devin is a sweetheart too. And i'm working on being one back.. it doesn't come as natural to me ;) Us stubborn Spratlings ;) ;)
Yes Jake is certainly a keeper!! It was fun to see you guys at Lena's reception. I am sorry if it sounded rude when I didn't seem as enthusiastic as you when you talked about setting up Stacie and Jesse. I guess I never would have put that together but the boy I am dating now, my friends NEVER pictured before. So sorry if I was rude.
Hope the nannying thing is going well.
I would say you both married up! You are amazing too megs! I love ya both though and you're the perfect compliment to one another. P.S. we just got the coolest sander. You'll have to come over and use it for all your fun projects. It works amazing. You'll love it. We need to get together again. I had a blast learning to make bows the other week.
Richardson's are amazing! I totally felt the same way when I married Nate. They have some good genes. Sorry to hear about your friend.
Yea for Jake! He truly is awesome and kind and good and fun! The perfect compliment to you Megan! You work so hard, too. You both make me tired-ha! Love you both!
Post a Comment