Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Utah trip and 4th of July

I'm so mad. I tried to be really good and sat down to document our 4th of July trip to Utah. Right as I was finishing up, blogger decided to delete all of my text. So I've just got some pictures for you. But admit it, you usually just go right to the pictures anyways. Thanks to everyone who made our trip to Utah so fun!

Ok... I'll give quick explanations: this is "The Red Mansion" where I lived my junior year of college. It was getting a much needed face lift while we were there in Provo. Oh how I miss those days.


Jake and Mike playing Battleground

Fun at the Lake

We went to visit Jake's brother's grave

My dream home in Mapleton, Utah. Someday... someday...

Tyler loved the lake. It was so much nicer than any of the lakes here in AZ. You could actually swim in it!

Tyler and Eli with their cousins Maise and Bridgette

As usualy, Ty fell asleep after playing in the water. He's so sweet.

I love America!

Tyler slept through the whole Firework show at Layton High School. Good boy Ty, good boy.

Jake and his brother Mike (and his wife) ran a 10K on 4th of July morning. Jake did awesome. His best time yet!

Ty was so proud of his daddy!

We went hiking with the Bartons on my birthday. It was such a blast. Thanks Bartons for making it fun!

The boys with their boys.

We got to stop in and visit my cousin Jamie and her husband Bryce at their new home. It was so fun to see Jamie. We've been "best cousins" since... forever!

5 comments:

salena said...

Tyler is such a cutie! I love the picture with him (in his way CUTE gap shirt!)smiling with his daddy:)

You guys are so cute!

Kirsi Anne said...

Looks like you had fun!!! I still need to come visit!

Kris and Megan said...

glad you had such a fun time in UT! your baby is getting so big and is darn CUTE!!!!!

Cindy Spratling said...

K, I need that house. Ben and I decided that we all just need to move there and have our dream homes together on the same street. K? PS: I love Tyler.

Richardson Five said...

That was fun to see your vaca pics!