Well, I've been getting a lot grief from family and friends because I haven't posted new pictures of Tyler. Our computer has been broken for awhile, but Jake's bro-in-law is letting us borrow his, so now I can share our sweet boy with you. Tyler is such a joy and we love having him in our family. He is 3 months old now and can do so much. He LOVES smiling and laughing and it really doesn't take too much to get a smile out of him. He has a little stuffed monkey that he loves and has learned to put it in his mouth. It seems like anything he gets his hands on goes into his mouth! He's a pretty good sleeper during the day at nap times, but gives us a bit of a hard time at night. I'm hoping he'll grow out of it- we've even tried letting him cry it out, but after 25 minutes of a crying and sometimes screaming baby, I can't take it any more. He is so funny because if he's crying at night and I finally go in to get him, he'll often look up at me with a big grin on his face- how can you stay frustrated with a sweet smile like that! I don't have many pictures of Tyler here on this computer, but I'll try and get some more on soon. Enjoy!
Day of his blessing- 2/1/09 Thanks Grandma Merrell for my handsome tux and blankie!
Ty with his cousin Eli- Eli is a month younger than Tyler and weighs 4lbs more than him!
Cousins again!
Tyler with his friend Monk the Monkey
Have a happy Saturday!
15 comments:
Ooh, he is SOOO CUTE!!!
Oh My GOSH! Megan, he is the such a cute little boy!!! I'm so sad we live far away, I want to squeeze him!!!! I love his little smile!
He is so cute!! Glad you shared the pictures!
Those pictures are so cute! Thanks for sharing! Glad you're back in the blogging world! Hope things are going good!
Megan I am so glad that our boys can grow up together. I love that Tyler has a "Monk" already.
He is such a cute baby, congrats guys. Boys are so much fun!
He is just completely adorable! I cant wait to meet my new nephew!!!
YAY a post!!!! I was wondering if you were too busy to post pictures of him or what was going on. Broken computers are NO FUN!! Anyway he is so cute!! He has the cutest little button nose. Landon has a stuffed monkey he loves too. Don't you just love little boys?!!
FInally Sista! This little guy is too cute not to post about. You and Jake are definately doing your job keeping AZ beautiful! Can't wait to squeeze him and laugh at how stinkin cute he is!
Tyler is so adorable! And Becca's boy is a little chunk...so cute!
you're back in the blogging world! hurray! i was losing faith...anyways, tyler is such a little cutie and i love that as he grows older his personality emerges. he's such a happy little guy. can't wait til he and Madison can be bestest amigos! how cute if they got married in like 22 years?!? funny thing is...brad will have only been done with school for like 10 years. that puts things in perspective. lol. oh, i still want blake to marry lindsay in like 5 years. he's such a good kid and i love the merrells!
Yay, I am so glad you posted! I miss you!!!! Tyler is the cutest.
I wish we could hang out together with you little boys!
Just looking at Tyler again. I want to drive over to your place right now and just squeeze him. he's so dang cute!
Way too cute! Guess he takes after his parents!!!:)
What a sweet little boy!! So glad to see some pictures of him; just wish we could see him in person and "squeeze the puddin' out of him" (what Grandma Murdock would say, ha!) Love you!
Post a Comment