Sunday, December 21, 2008





Here he is!!! His name is Tyler Jacob Richardson. He weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces and is 21 inches long. It took him a while to get here but he finally came. They had to take him by C-section becuase he wasn't progressing after 17 hours of labor. He is so handsome and cute! He's also very mild mannered and content, except for when he is hungry!

36 comments:

Stacy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is a really cute baby! My goodness his face is so precious! Yeah for you guys! Good luck with everything. I hope you guys are doing alright!

Camille said...

yeah!! megan- i'm soo happpy for you!! enjoy being a mom!!

Lorie said...

He is gorgeous! How are you doing after the C-section?

Congratulations to you and your hubby!

Bravo Bentley said...

hes adorable congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! He is the cutest baby ever! congratulations!

The Wells said...

Congrats Megan and Jake! He is perfect! Hope you are doing well and you can get some rest. Good luck with your new bundle of joy!

Unknown said...

Oh he is sooooo beautiful!!! What a good looking family you have! =0) Let me know when you are up for visitors, I still need to bring something by! Congratulations!!!! Talk to you soon!

The Bowles said...

you're present came early this year! i bet you're so happy to be going home today. hope you recover quickly megan, you're a trooper. we just loved seeing little ty at the hospital. i didn't want to leave! let me know if i can bring you guys a meal or something. anybody bringing you food tonight?

linds said...

He is sooooooo good looking! Oh my goodness! We are so happy for you! I wish I could be there in person to see you and him! I'm so sorry about the long labor! Did you get induced or go in naturally? Glad to hear everything went well! Keep us posted! Love you guys!

Kenna said...

Oh Megan he is adorable! I hope you recover quickly, I'm sorry you had to have a c-section but I'm glad you are both healthy! Good luck:) Congratulations!

KaraLyn said...

He is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations you two! BTW... love the name... but I am a little bias! Have fun with him!

Team Komenda said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!

Taryn said...

Congratulations!! And just in time for Christmas, how great!

Kris and Megan said...

Megan what a sweet little guy you have!!! Hope you're recovering from labor/c-section okay, and merry Christmas! What a great present a baby boy is! :)

Dawn Davis said...

Oh, he is adorable!! Congratulations!!!!

salena said...

Congrats you guys! He's so cute! I love when they get their little bath at the hospital..so sweet!
Also wishing you a speedy recovery with your c-section!

Alisa said...

Oh he is so cute!! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him! Have a great Christmas! Call me if you need anything :)

Cindy Spratling said...

I miss him sooo much! Can't wait to see him again. Love you guys.

Annamarie said...

Cute! Congrats! I've missed you guys! We need to have the A-camp party we never had. haha

Richardson Five said...

So precious!!! We love him!

kemra said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute - what a great Christmas present!!! Hope that you are feeling OK!

Stephanie said...

Congrats Megan and Jake! He's so sweet and handsome. Hope you're doing well and recovering.

Mallory said...

Congratulations Megan! He is so handsome!

Bryce and Jamie said...

WOW, 17 hours of labor!!! You're AMAZING! He is so cute and I'm really excited for you and Jake!

Tarah said...

Cute baby! We miss you you being in our ward! Congratulations.

Becca said...

Congrats guys! Hope you are doing well and liking your new place!

Jake & Laura said...

congrats! he is so cute!

Jen said...

Wow! 17 hours!!!!

He looks so adorable. Enjoy every moment, it goes by fast!

Congratulations!

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Congrats! He is absolutely adorable!

Ann said...

Just found your blog and enjoyed reading and seeing some of the things that are happening in your life. Tyler is such a sweet baby! You and Jake do go work. Of course, my mind is trying to wrap itself around the idea that Jake is old enough to be a dad. With his family moving to Mesa and not getting to see a lot of him to imprint on my mind his growth, he remained a kid in my mind. Obviously, not so! If you want to take a look at Eric and Brooke’s or Katie and Heather’s blogs, let me know and I’ll send you the link.

Stacy Hoyt said...

Congratulations! We are SO happy for you. Tyler is adorable! No surprise. Enjoy!

Alisse Baldwin said...

YAY! He's so stinkin' cute, and I'll bet he's even cuter now that he's almost a month old!

Congrats! Tyler is so lucky to have you two as parents!

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful! I'm proud of you for enduring 17 HOURS of labor and a c-section! You're so awesome! Hope you're having fun! (i added you to my blog list)!

Love,
Whitney George Tanner

Lorie said...

I need to see some new pictures of the boy! I still haven't forgiven you for moving before he was born!! ;D

Unknown said...

He is darling.
Congratulations. Hope things are continuing to go well. I'm sure he's a lot bigger by now, they grow so fast!

Liz said...

Congratulations you two! Tyler is adorable. I hope that we get a chance to hang out and catch up soon. We would love to see little Tyler