Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blogging Tags

Ok, this is my first tag that I've actually done. Maybe I'll catch up some day and do some other tags that I never followed up on...

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

THE FIVE

10 years ago I:
1. was 13, in 8th grade, and totally awkward.
2. had a huge crush on Kameron Ellsworth
3. thought that lipsmackers would never go out of style
4. loved wearing overalls
5. played in the Brimhall Bobcat Fiddlers!

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. drive to and from work safely on busy freeways
2. study for my enrollment counselor trainer test- thank UPX
3. watch my hubby's softball games
4. look for fun baby stuff on craigslist
5. not get a headache

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. fresh fruit
2. peaches and cottage cheese
3. Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt (peanut butter cup=yummo!)
4. goldfish crackers
5. fig newtons

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. pay for Jake's schooling
2. invest a good portion of it
3. build a house
4. travel to the Dominican Republic, and then to Italy
5. go to the movies

5 places I have lived:
1. Fremont, California
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Helaman Halls, Provo, UT
4. Liberty Square, Provo, UT
5. "The Red Mansion", Provo, UT

This is the part where I "tag" some of you good folk... Raylene, Cindy, Becca, Marian. You're it!

15 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

You were NOT awkward in 8th grade! You were so cute, just like now!

I emailed you about this weekend. Will you check it, please? :)

Cindy Spratling said...

So it's true... you were awkward in 8th grade. But it's okay, your big sister was too. Love the Merrell chub. I would go to the movies too, if I was a millionaire. Let's save up so we can see Twilight in 3 months.

Simple Life said...

Hey Megan! I know everyone in your family has had little girls, do you still need any boy stuff?? I know how it is being young parents and all.. We got ALOT of help from friends and family, almost too much. If you would use it, I have some things I would like to send your way. Could you use it, or do you have enough stuff already??

Sara

Simple Life said...

ok- I will gather some stuff up. All of it is brand new :) This way, if you get doubles, you can take what you get at your shower back, and get bigger stuff, or things you need more. I have a layette, overall outfit/hat, washcloths, burp rags, booties, onesies, all which have never been worn, and most in original packages.;) unfortunately places do not take things back unless you have original receipt!! MAKE SURE YOU REQUEST GIFT RECEIPTS AT YOUR SHOWER... it will save you alot of trouble :) I will put together a box and send it to you.

Kirsi Anne said...

HEY!!! I haven't seen you in forever!! How've you been?

Cluff Family said...

I know it is super random to hear from me, but I saw your name on my friends blog. I am not sure where you live, but we just moved out of awesome apartments on Power/Guadalupe. My brother Eric Komenda lives there now. They are nice,new and cheap! Just in case you are still looking.

Kirsi Anne said...

Okay so i keep forgetting to ask you. Does jake still play softball?

Kirsi Anne said...

That is so awesome!!! Those are the funnest to watch when they have to work for their win! The knee is the knee... better than it has been, but its still there.i have some pain that sometimes stops me from doing stuff but not to often. How's the baby coming? haha. Any names in mind?

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Hey I saw Jake at ASU yesterday but I don't think he recognized me. It's really weird to see people from MHS at that ginormous school! Anyway, how are you and the baby doing? I'd love to come to your shower and see you, it's been so long!

Bekah Parker said...

Hi Megan! I was wondering if I could have Raylene's email.

Amelia Smith said...

I am so new to this blogging thing, but I'm happy I found yours. CONGRATS on the baby! I was totally addicted to goldfish crackers when I was pregnant too :)

Amie Orton said...

so i just had to tell you how much i love the foods you love megan! I would only add chocolate milk.. guilty! But anyway now i need to go have a snack. I can't wait for you to have you little bebe boy!
Amie

Anonymous said...

Hey! Long time no see! I hope all is going well! You definitely have to post pictures of the baby when he comes! name yet? Let me know when his blessing will be too and I'll try to come with some of the other girlies!
Lots of love,
Hannah :)

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Hey so sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. I so badly wanted to go, and was going to up until pretty much the day before. I went to a family reunion last minute instead that I wasn't going to go to until I decided I hadn't seen my Grandma in a long time. Anyway, hopefully we can get together some other time. I'd love to meet your son when he arrives!

Kirsi Anne said...

Ya for sure!!!! do come visit!! haha I miss seeing you!!! I haven't talked to you in forever!! I will have to come see your new place and we can catch up!!