Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Haircut

I got a new haircut on Friday. It's a little shorter than I expected, but I actually like it. It's a nice change. I figured, hey!, I'm changing careers and pregnant; I might as well change something else in my life! Here are some pictures. Enjoy!
Before:

After:

16 comments:

Stacy said...

I LOVE your hair! I am so excited for you that you are pregnant! Yeah! I can't wait to find out what you're having! As for jobs, if you like working with kids, I've been a very part time hab. and respite worker for kids with dissabilities. It's really easy and you start out making like $10 -$12 an hour. If you're interested email me. Not sure if you have my email - economicgeek@hotmail.com. Anyways, take care!

Cindy Spratling said...

Um.... FINALLY! Yay, now I don't feel like such a looser checking your blog over and over again just to see the same post. Thanks! And you are such a babalishous mamma! I am totally cutting my hair just like you when I can convince Ben long hair is annoying and hot. PS: I am so way totally pumped that our babes will be so close is age. Love you!

Devin and Marian said...

Cute hair. I love it. Good luck in the job hunt.

donelle said...

Megan!! You're pregnant? That is so exciting, congratulations!! Oh, and your new haircut is adorable!!!

Mallory said...

I love your haircut. So cute!

Bekah Parker said...

Congratulations! How exciting! When do you guys find out if it is a boy or girl?

Richardson Five said...

I didn't know you were prego! Congrats! I am so excited you have a blog. It's so much easier to keep up on things. Does anyone else have one in the fam? Oh, your hair looks great!

salena said...

Congratulations you two! That is so exciting! That's awesome the baby will have so many cousin's the same age. Bastien only has one and they are the best of friends! (Most of the time anyways)

When I was preg with Bastien I worked with "Adecco". It's an employment agency, But you can have them find you small random jobs. I thought it was nice cause if you didnt feel up to it for a while..you could just pass on that job. Most of them were data entry for a couple days..or helping with a store inventory. Once I even helped do samples at a Costco. It was nice cause it at least brought in a bit of money. It's hard to try to work everyday when you are big and pregnant! Good luck!
Way cute hair, too! You can email me if you want more info about Adecco! salenabena05@msn.com

Dawn Davis said...

Your hair is SOO cute! Congrats again on being pregnant, and so fun with your sisters and sister in laws. We are doubling my parents grandbabies this year from 4-8. All my parents married kids are pregnant too. It's a bummer we all live in different states though. Anyway, yay for everything good going on. Enjoy your summer not teaching, and good luck finding a summer job.

Bryce Nelson said...

Wow! I LOVE your hair!!! And Megan, I can't believe your pregnant!!! AH AH!!! :) I'm so excited for you and Jake! You're going to have such a cute baby! And it will be so fun for your baby to have so many cousins to play with. Hey, are you going to the family reunion? Also, I might be in Mesa the week after the reunion, so we should play while I'm in your neck of the woods. Love ya

Bryce and Jamie said...

oops.... I posted that last message from Bryce but it was really from me (Jamie)
Love ya

kemra said...

I love the hair! You always look so pretty!!!

Congrats on the baby - so exciting!!!

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Cute hair! And congrats on becoming with child! You're in for the ride of your life- I'm so happy for you guys!

Nicoletta said...

LOVE the hair!! I have been so good and I have not cut my hair since November, but seeing your haircut makes me want to chop it today! LOVE IT!

Katy said...

Congrats Megan on your little bambino (or bambina)! This is Katy, Devin's sis, by the way. Hope you and Jake are doing well!

Stephanie said...

I found your blog. Congrats on being pregnant! (The nursery wasn't very good birth-control:)) Good luck with the job hunt...if I hear of anything I'll let you know.