
I am an aunt again (sort of)! Raylene and Brad finally had their baby on Wednesday, February 13, 2008. She is such a beautiful baby with lots of blonde hair. If you know me, you probably know Raylene, and have probably already seen and heard about their sweet little thing, but I just had to put in my two cents. Raylene is such a trooper and has been so positive about her entire pregnancy experience. I only hope I can be as positive as her someday when it's my turn.
I had to throw in these pictures in honor of Jake. He is such an awesome guy. If any of you know Jake, you know he is way into football- especially college football. Well, he's also into sweet little babies. I got the funniest picture of him watching the Orange Bowl, while helping to crochet a blanket for baby Brooklyn. I have to say I think he was a little more interested in the crocheting than he was in the game! I thought it was so cute! You can't see the t.v., but there was definitely a football game on. Is he looking at the t.v.? Nope!
9 comments:
That is hilarious!! Tyler helps me knit...sometimes:) But it's CNN instead of football. We are such old people!
Ha, ha! That is so funny! What a good guy! Megan,did you teach Jake how to crochet, or did he come with this talent? Jake, you are awesome! You guys should come over for an FHE sometime and Jake can teach Joel how to crochet :)
Lisa
Woah, Megan, your hair is geting long!
Hey, I left a message the other day but it's not on here. I'll just write it again. You look so pretty in these pics. Your hair is getting so long. And it's about time you updated! JK, I know you are busy! Just wait till you're a stay at home mom. You'll be blogging all the time, like me :) Love you!
Lindsee- for some reason it won't ever let me see your blog. It makes me so sad! How can I see it?
Megan! You have a blog! I do too, now we can be blogging friends. Its so fun to see what you're up to. Check us out at kmgroverfamily.blogspot.com
So fun! I wish I was there too!
K, that is the greatest picture of Jake. You two are way cute!
So cute!
Post a Comment