
This past Saturday morning as we arose after a good nights rest... this is Jake by the way. I have joined our little blog spot in order to see what is going on in our lives. Anyways, as we were coming into semi-consciousness, I happened to peek out the window into the back yard of our neighbors. They had this huge fire going. Theys was getting fixed up to roast some swine. There were eight dead pigs on the table getting fixed up to be porkified. Theys weren't red-neck at all, theys was polynesian. Well that is about all. It is good to be on here finally.
3 comments:
What the!? People roasting swine outside your window is NUTS! Kinda cool though. You don't see that in Idaho! Hey - Megan... there is a Merrell/Moffat bowling night in the works. Does Sat. Dec. 22 work for you guys? Let me know.
I swear..that's my dad in the yellow shirt! Well.. I dont know..but I wouldnt be suprised.
Sounds super fun...did you hear Luke's big news? Yep-gettin' hitched in March! You two sure make a cute couple:)
Post a Comment