Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Blogging Community

Well, we've done it- we've joined the blogging community. When I say we, I mean me, but I'm sure Jake will make an appearance on the blog more than a few times. I'm excited to learn how this all works and begin my journey in the land of online journaling.

4 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

Megan! You didn't even tell me you started a blog! Good thing I am a good stalker. Anyway- you will like this. It's so fun. Plus, now I can know what's goin on in your little married life :) Hey, I am planning a Merrell - Moffat bowling night for Christmas Break. So be prepared! Love ya and can't wait to see you guys.

Kelli said...

Fun! I am excited that you've joined the world of blogging. It is pretty fun, and I think a great way to keep in touch w/ people you don't get to see very often. It looks super cute and I am excited for things to come :)

Dawn Davis said...

welcome to the crazy blogging scene...how are you and Jake doing?? it's fun to see what everyone that you don't get to see very often is up to...and to show you haven't fallen off the face of the planet! (that's how I feel sometimes, anyway!)

Unknown said...

I love the blog, I will visit often. I love the background, very Megan.